- Pre-registration is required each Sunday that you plan to attend. Deadline to register each week will be on Friday of that week by noon.
- Check in is required on your phone through KIDCHECK. If you do not have the app, please download with the above link.
- Mask will be required for teachers and all students 1st grade - 5th grade. Not required for birth to kindergarten.
- Temps will be taken at check in. If any symptoms or elevated temp, your child will not be allowed to participate. This is to protect and adhere to state COVID guidelines.
- For safety reasons, the building will be one way entrance and exit.
- Please take your child to the restroom before entering the Fellowship Hall if at all possible to eliminate the need for them to go during class time.
- No parents or guardians will be allowed beyond the check in point either to drop off or pick up children to help limit contact and social distancing limitations in the small areas such as stairs and hallways.
- Children's Chapel will be closed at this time. Children will remain in classrooms at all times.
We would like to take the time to thank you all for your support and understanding during these times we live in. God will provide and protect us. Our little ones are very dear to us and we want them to be able to enjoy and learn about God in a safe environment.