- Pre-registration is required each Sunday that you plan to attend. Do so by clicking the above link. Deadline to register each week will be on Friday of that week by noon.
- Check in is required on your phone through KIDCHECK. If you do not have the app, please download with the above link.
- Mask will be required for teachers and all students 1st grade - 5th grade.
- Temps will be taken at check in time. If any symptoms or elevated temp, your child will not be allowed to participate. This is to protect and adhere to state COVID guidelines.
- No nursery will be available for children birth to assisted 2 and 3 year olds.
- Children must be able to go to the restroom completely unassisted to eliminate contact or bodily fluid exchange.
- Please take your child to the restroom before entering the Fellowship Hall if at all possible to eliminate the need for them to go during class time.
- No parents or guardians will be allowed beyond the check in point either to drop off or pick up children to help limit contact and social distancing limitations in the small areas such as stairs and hallways.
- Children's Chapel will be closed at this time. Children will remain in classrooms at all times.
We would like to take the time to thank you all for your support and understanding during these times we live in. God will provide and protect us. Our little ones are very dear to us and we want them to be able to enjoy and learn about God in a safe environment.